Returning Student- Priority Registration Period
February 5 at 8:00 AM to February 26th at 5 PM
Requirements for Priority Registration:
1. A Current WST Student
A current student is defined as a student enrolled with West Sound Tech as of February 6, 2024
2. Earned a "C" or better for first semester in their current program
3. In addition to earning a "C" or higher for first semester, Returning Students who are accepted for the 2024-2025 school year will need to maintain a "C" or higher through the end of the 23-24 school year in order for their 24-25 enrollment status to stay active.
4. If a current WST student earns a "C-" or below for first semester, but achieves a "C" or better by the end of the year, they are eligible to apply during the General Enrollment Period but will not have priority over new students.
General Enrollment Period
OPENS February 27th, 2024 (8:00 AM) and is open through October 2024
Requirements for General Enrollment:
1. Student will be 16 to 21 years old and in 11th & 12th grade at the start of the 2024-2025 school year.
2. Students will be enrolled in a High School or High School Program within our consortium districts (Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, Central Kitsap, Chimacum, North Kitsap, North Mason, Peninsula, Port Townsend, Quilcene, South Kitsap, or Omak (for WAVA students). Homeschool students may enroll if they are also enrolled with their resident high school.
3. Applications are reviewed and must be approved by their sending high school counseling office before entering the internal WST Review phase and before a final enrollment decision will be made.
Enrollment Decisions for both returning and new students will be issued on or after April 15th, 2024.
Create an SMAPPLY account:
Click the green Register button. Do not use a school or work email to create an SMAPPLY account. Use a personal email for either the student or the parent/guardian.
You will be asked to verify your email before proceeding. If you do not get a verification email, check your junk mail. If you have any issues verifying your email, you can still fill out an application but you will need to call 360-473-0057 to submit the application.
Once in your SMAPPLY account, under "Programs", select the application you would like to fill out.
Click the green APPLY button
Under "Your Tasks" click "WST Year Long Application Form"
There are 5 sections in the Application Form. Fill out completely
Click the green "Mark as Complete" (but you are not done, yet!)
IMPORTANT! On the next page - Click "SUBMIT"
After clicking "Submit", your application has been completed.
You will see this message when your application has been submitted:
"Application Submitted. Thank you for submitting your application."
What to expect after submitting -
After you submit your application, return to your account dashboard and verify that the status of your application reads "Submitted."
If your application has not been submitted your status will read "Application in Process - Please Complete and Submit"
After you submit, your application will go into Counselor Review. This means your sending school counseling office is reviewing your request to enroll in West Sound Tech.
Your counselor will approve or deny your application.
If your application is denied in this stage, you will receive an email from this website notifying you of their decision.
If your application is approved in this stage, your application will move on to INTERNAL REVIEW
In Internal Review, your application will be reviewed by West Sound Tech for counselor approval and if there is space in your requested programs.
Once processed, you will receive a decision through email to the account email address, parent email, AND student email listed in the application.
For help with the application, please call 360-473-0557 or email email@example.com